Our Access Controls Service Team is made up of 2 1/2 men. We need a third full-time Access Control Service Mechanic (low voltage electrician) to complete our crew.
Our company works in three primary business areas: 1) Commercial doors and hardware, 2) locksmithing, and 3) Access Controls and all things electrical and low voltage.
The person we are hiring would install and service automatic door openers, intercom systems, electro mechanical door hardware, intercoms, sliding doors, handicap push buttons. Essentially anything low voltage running through it would be fair game.
What to expect:
- Most often you’ll work alone
- 80-90% service work. The other 10%-20% could be installs, or even doors or glazing.
- A service call might take 20 minutes—it could take a couple days.
- You might do one service call in a day’s time, or you might do ten.
- We very rarely do alarm work…just sometimes
- You don’t need to know everything because you’re not the only technician that can take an assignment. However, most of the time you’d likely be working solo.
We offer full benefits and a competitive wage.
Register now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net