Assistant Project Manager for the Construction and Delivery of Residential Homes in Buffalo Area
This position of Assistant Project Manager will help manage the construction and delivery of residential homes. Some might call this job a Jr. Project Manager.
- Assist Production Manager with new home construction in multiple home construction sites averaging 5-20 homes under construction at any time
- Maintain job site and model home safety and cleanliness
- Assist with developing and communicating home construction schedule to sub-contractors
- Assist with obtaining all governmental and local jurisdiction required inspections
- Assist with ensuring that sub-contractor work quality and performance adhere to Company policies
- May conduct pre-construction meeting with homeowners to review contract, options, schedule, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with Customer Service to resolve issues
- Attend weekly production meetings
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate :
- That they have the aptitude for management.
- Their administrative abilities with appropriate experience
- Their famialariaty with the home building industry, or things related to construction
Location: Buffalo-Niagara RegionType: Full Time JobJob No. 129-12822Status: ClosedKeyword(s): White Collar, Manager, Project, Manager, SuperintendentDate Printed: Jun 7, 2023Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net