CPG is offering the following for residential remodeling carpenters
- A good job that pays well
- Not just full-time work but opportunities for promotions.
- Health insurance, 401K, and paid time off.
- Training for a career as a remodeling carpenter. We pride ourselves in training and developing our employees for success and future leadership.
- $250 Referral Bonuses. To sign up, please see the following link – https://cpgbuffalo.net/referral-bonus/
We are full-service, 5-star rated home improvement contractors remodeling homes in Western New York for nearly 40 years. As a remodeling carpenter working with us, you will have the opportunity to learn kitchens, baths, windows, doors, concrete, siding, roofing, additions, ceramic tile, carpentry, insulation, and much more.
- Build relationships focused on teamwork. Be trusted by homeowners and respected by coworkers.
- Direct and train helpers in their craft
- Deliver exceptional remodeling projects
- Typically 5+ years of experience
- Assist in site preparation and set up
- Demolition and deconstruction
- Frame walls, install cabinets, flooring, ceramic tile, drywall, minor electric and plumbing, painting, roofing, siding, windows, doors, etc
- Maintain a clean worksite at all times
- Assist with homeowners and their needs while you are upending their home.
- Maintain company tools and equipment
- The expectation would be that you would own basic power tools including drivers and saws.
- You should have experience and know-how to safely operate most tools that are required for remodeling projects.
- Typically 3 or more years of experience
- Purchase and learn to use basic hand tools required for residential home improvement. A suggested starter list can be found here.
- Produce quality work, be a great team member, be safe and drug-free, have excellent attendance and be reliable
- Have a willingness to work in a variety of conditions typical of construction work. This would include being on ladders and lifts; working in dirty, dusty, loud environments; and in all weather conditions.
- Have the ability to perform physically demanding tasks. Construction materials can be heavy and bulky.
- Have demonstrated an aptitude for the trade. Previous experience might include a BOCES education, landscaping, farming, auto mechanics, or anything else that requires physical work installing or creating.
Location: Buffalo-Niagara RegionPay: $18-35/HOURType: Full Time JobJob No. 1169-20699Status: OpenKeyword(s): Construction Trades, Carpentry, Drywall, Insulation, Painting, Remodeling, Roofing & SidingDate Printed: Nov 28, 2023Register now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net